Disclaimer for Menstrual Cycle
This website serves as an educational resource for general health information. The materials on https://www.menstrualcycle.in and/or from The Menstrual Cycle Blog (“Menstrual Cycle Blog” or “we,” “us,” “our”) are given “as is” and without any explicit or implied warranties of any kind.
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION OF USING THIS WEBSITE. DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN PROGRAMS AND/OR ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE.
- The website’s material is not intended to be a replacement for direct, personal, professional medical treatment and diagnosis. None of the material on https://www.menstrualcycle.in and/or from the Menstrual Cycle Blog should be used without first seeking permission from your physician or health care provider. The material provided within is not meant to give medical or other advice to any individual or corporation, and should not be relied on in that regard. Menstrual Cycle Blog, its partners, affiliates, employees, and agents are not medical experts, and nothing on this website should be interpreted as such.
- For persons in poor health or with pre-existing illnesses, there may be hazards connected with participating in the programme at https://www.menstrualcycle.in. Because of these dangers, if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing ailment, you will not engage in such activities. If you want to participate in these hazards, you do so willingly and consciously, taking all risks connected with such actions.
- The facts and information on https://www.menstrualcycle.in are considered to be correct at the time they were posted. All data on this website is given solely for informational reasons. Products and services listed are only available in areas where they are legally permissible. The material supplied is not exhaustive and is restricted to what is made accessible, and it should not be relied on as exhaustive or accurate.
- You agree to hold Menstrual Cycle Blog, its partners, and affiliates harmless from any liability for any claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney’s fees and costs, incurred by you or caused by you arising out of information on https://www.menstrualcycle.in, except claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
- The goal of MENSTRUAL CYCLE BLOG is not to give particular medical advice, but rather to offer readers information to help them better understand their health and identify illnesses. Specific medical advice will not be given, and MENSTRUAL CYCLE BLOG strongly advises users to seek the opinion of a trained physician for diagnosis and answers to personal issues.
MENSTRUAL CYCLE BLOG makes no endorsements or recommendations for commercial products, methods, or services. The thoughts and opinions expressed on MENSTRUAL CYCLE BLOG are not necessarily those of the MENSTRUAL CYCLE BLOG and may not be used for advertising or product promotional purposes.
The material in the programme videos is intended solely for educational reasons and is not intended to be a professional service or medical advice for any individual or organisation. It is not a replacement for expert medical treatment. If you have a health concern or believe you may have one, you should always see your healthcare practitioner. Menstrual Cycle Blog, its partners, affiliates, staff, and writers are not healthcare providers, and nothing in their videos should be interpreted as such.
The motion picture featured in the programme videos is copyright protected. Any unlawful copying, public performance, or distribution of such motion pictures is highly forbidden and may result in civil responsibility as well as serious criminal consequences.
Menstrual Cycle Blog makes no claim and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of general information included on or accessible via this Site, which is subject to change without notice.
The content on this site is only available for general education and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure diseases or conditions of health. Please seek the counsel of a knowledgeable health care specialist to diagnose your medical condition and avoid self-diagnosis. We neither give medical counselling nor prescribe or diagnose diseases.
Overall, none of the remarks in Menstrual Cycle Blog marketing and instructional materials or on this Site should be interpreted as medical advice, making claims about illness cures, or claiming that these products prevent or treat any disease state.
Before beginning any health programme or using any health equipment such as those featured on this Site, you should see a registered health care practitioner, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical issues. You are urged to validate any information acquired from or via this Site with other sources and to discuss any medical condition or treatment information with your physician. YOU SHOULD NEVER IGNORE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Menstrual Cycle Blog does not suggest, endorse, or make any representation regarding the efficacy, appropriateness, or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, therapies, services, views, health care professionals, or other material provided on or accessible by this Site. As a result, MENSTRUAL CYCLE BLOG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS, OR OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding this Health Disclaimer.
Please keep in mind that the material of this website is subject to change without notice.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.